COMPONENTS & RAW MATERIALS
Easydrop/Eurodrop® Flow Regulator
- Easydrop/Eurodrop is a single-use disposable flow regulator which allows highly accurate control of flow rate with IV solutions. It is a low-cost alternative to highly expensive IV pump systems (with special IV sets).
- Easydrop/Eurodrop is easy to use with gravity IV sets and requires "two hands" safety operation for any adjustment.
- The Easydrop/Eurodrop operating principle is the "triple labyrinth," the GVS patented technology that ensures a very accurate flow rate and high stability in delivery throughout the entire infusion session.
- No electrical power is required. Easydrop/Eurodrop has a very light weight and modern look.
- These attributes also make it ideal for home infusion.
- Easydrop/Eurodrop can be used in a standard IV line or provided in an extension set.
- Materials comply with USP class VI-121°C test and ISO 10993
- Diameter x Height: 32.00 x 34.20mm
- Weight: 9.00g
- 20 to 250ml/h*
- Standard IV tubing connectors (Tube 2.7 x 3.5 or 3.0 x 4.1mm – Please ask for drawing)
Materials of construction
- Housing: White ABS (also available in other colours or materials)
- Gasket: SEBS (also available in other materials)
Max operating pressure
- 0.5 bar (7psi) is static condition, gravity set
Max storage and operating temperature
- 40°C (104°F) indoor operation
- Easydrop/Eurodrop is available in single and double scales.
- Easydrop/Eurodrop single scale has a general purpose scale that can be used for any kind of solution.
- Easydrop/Eurodrop double scale has one scale for liquid lower than 10% density (light solutions) and a second scale for liquid with higher density (40%).
Flow rate tolerance
- range 5-15 ml/h not defined
- range 20ml/h tolerance on flow rate -10 / + 50%
- range 21-40ml/h tolerance on flow rate -10 / + 30%
- range 41-250ml/h tolerance on flow rate -10 / + 20%
Stability of flow rate
- 10% flow rate fluctuation during 24 hours of infusion (tested with NaCl, 0.9% solution from glass bottles).
- <0.25 EU/ml using the LAL test method
- Suitable for EtO (44°C / 111 F max.) and gamma (25kGy). Higher temperature can cause a reduction° in performance.
*NOTE: Easydrop/Eurodrop scales have been calibrated to GVS standard test conditions
for more information please visit